Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Another year older, hopefully getting wiser...to improve myself in all areas- religion, family, work, etc.

2012- 1st time separated from my AM...AF penah kena tinggal semalaman sbb kena attend course at Seremban...i'll story more in next entry ok?

wonder if i will cry myself to sleep....(yeah, my mom said that earlier...kids are fine, only mommy who got carried out..drama mommy! )

my parents brought my boys to Ipoh, my elder sis's house...she has a pair- 8 y.o daughter and 6 y.o son (= AF) & an Ipad..hahahahha. they began their journey in the afternoon and safely reached abt 3 pm...



so knowing my boys aren't home, me & mr lecturer went to dinner at tomyam stall (with kids around, normally we just tapau coz mr lecturer doesn't like the idea of kids buat perangai kat kedai makan...). reach home around 7pm, mandi, solat, gosok baju, lipat baju smlm yg dh kering kat jemuran, bla..bla...all house chores we did but excluding:
....WASHING MILK BOTTLES, BOIL WATER TO CHANGE THE HOT WATER IN THE VACUUM FLASK, STERILIZE THE BOTTLES, ARRANGE KIDS CLOTHES..bla..bla..

such an empty life........its even hard to sleep that nite though both of us had a TIRING day..- that day mr lecturer woke up abt 3.30 am- solat sunat & watch liverpool game..


+- 10 pm...we blink, stare each other...we could even hear if there is bunyi cicak WE MISS THE BOYS LAUGHTER...THE SO CALLED SILLY ACT BY THEM...and call my parents again...i think i already called them > 10x today..hahahah...i could hear my boys screaming with laughter...whilst my sis would MMS their pic...unable to skype with them, (pity me!!)


dengan berat ati, air mata mengalir, I scrolled the boys PICTURES in my BB....


i cried in my sleep...

z


zzzz


zzzzzzzz


zzzzzzzzzzzzz


esok pagi tu bgn tido, kepala sakit, mata bengkak...hampeh jer..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com