Sunday 12 February 2012

i had not be me since...

salam,

i choose such title becoz- i am in pain..since 02/02/2012. i removed one of the last 2 wisdom tooth that i have via 1hr &10mins surgery, of which,  i actually thought the pain is bearable...

too bad. my mistake was: underestimate the power of pain. i think the last time i experience such pain was in 2006- my 1st delivery via LSCS..i think would story > detail in other entry.


this time, its too painful, every time solat is like a battle to me- especially during sujud.


due to the pain, my face is sooo swollen & bruised. i had 7 stitches to be removed in 14 days time.


x berani nk dukung my almost 3-y-o boy...+-12kg...can my stitches terbukak?? i occasionally bathed them..pity my boys and hubby...


i need to rely to hubby, MIL and my parents to take of the kids (and ME)..


i spent most of my time laying down & with cool fever on my cheek (bestnye!!)


oh, cepatla sihat....i need to be NoRmaL again! i miss my life :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com