Monday 26 March 2012

Count down...

Salam,

my work life has been unstable since end of Dec 2011.Reason being- my head of dept has resigned. Chaotic, yes, indeed.

we got a new head, but not an expert in our area. Result- each of us struggles to make our end meet..

so basically for the past 3 months, its like ++++ working here & kena bnyk bersabar since no clear direction from our superior. we were sort of left hanging by ourselves...huhuhuh (for me to instruct, for you to get it done, understand??)

so yesterday, 26/03/2012- i tendered my resignation (abt 11 am), after almost 8 years of service here...

by 1 pm i started to get tonne of questions- where/since when/ u hv the intention??

by 27/03/2012- most of other head of department - being gossip of the day topic, eheheheh

btw, me & my fren tendered...so quite famous la sbb 2 staff @ a time


Pls pray that the new work place is a heaven & I (may) settled down there till the end my career life, ahaks!

tq,

Salam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com