Wednesday 5 December 2012

The boys

Mak reminded me to always encourage AF to speak in English at home. AF's class teacher at kindy is an Indian lady who speaks fluent English. (i think AF is inspired to speak in English becoz of her heheheh)..

So 1 fine day, I said to AF:
Mama: AF, from now on, I want u to speak in English.
AF: ok Mama

before we went to bed that nite:
Mama: AF, u want to sleep with me or Papa?
AF: tonite, I want to sleep with Father..

(skema giler, hehehehe)

tonite- we had garlic bread & mushroom soup for dinner
Mama: how do u like your dinner? (directing to AF & waiting for his answer)
suddenly AM replied instead of AF: MMM, soooo good Mama
AF: (a pat on his forehead)

(kelakar..sbb AM's English vocab lom banyak lg & aku terkejut dia nk ckp camtu tp rsnye pengaruh katun kot)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com