Monday 11 February 2013

Long leave of CNY= Hibernating

we really look forward for this long leave (4 days, yeeehaa!!!)

when my head of section asked me, wat is my plan..i just replied to him: I am hibernating during that long leave..hehehe

hi·ber·nate  (hbr-nt)intr.v. hi·ber·nat·ed, hi·ber·nat·ing, hi·ber·nates
1. To pass the winter in a dormant or torpid state.
2. To be in an inactive or dormant state or period

so far, we only left home for some groceries shopping at Jusco...& window shopping at MPH (ye ke..i just dont remember the name of the bookstore...short term memory loss!)

so far, our my activities at home:
subuh- bgn tido lambat- masak breakfast- dhuha- mandi- Zuhr-cook lunch- potato couch- Asr - mandi- potato couch- Maghrib- dinner (normally will eat same lunch food/other simpler food..x kosa den nk msk heavy for dinner)- Isyak- potato couch- tido...

H.e.A.v.A.N...

potato couch translated:
lepak tgk tv, internet, basuh berak AM..suap mkn boys, mandikn boys, buat susu, etc = mommies task la..ape lg :)

btw, these long leave, I cooked puding roti (yg x seberapa tu) pegedil (boys fav CARB!!) ayam percik terengganu (imitating MIL's recipe....though not sure how "Terengganu" my ayam percik was.., kari telur (to my surprise, AM like it lots..mamak style curry, pekat & no santan..yummy to me!!!)...

will try to include the recipes (kalau rajin sempat) hehehhehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com